Home | 繁體 | 简体 | ENG
 
 
Login | Home | Contact Us | Site Map
               
 




Home > Product Supplier > Fai Po Jewellery (HK) Co Ltd
Fai Po Jewellery (HK) Co Ltd

Join Date : 21/07/1998
Tel : 2774 4833
Fax : 2330 1553
Email : fpg@hkstar.com
WebSite : www.faipojewellery.com
     
Address : Flat 602-606, 6/F, Block A,
Focal Industrial Centre,
21 Man Lok Street,
Hunghom, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Contact Person : Ms Susanna Chow
Title : Executive


Company Profile

Since establishment in 1986, Fai Po has been flowering together with luminous and first-class gemset jewelry. Fai Po specializes in 14K/18K gold jewelry set with all kinds of color gemstones and semi-precious stones with diamonds / color diamonds, among which blue chalcedony is the most admired item, while amethyst, citrine, tourmaline, blue topaz, turquoise, rose quartz etc. are also provided in huge varieties.

 

Fai Po owns two modernized and equipped factories in Mainland China with an average monthly production that goes up to over hundred thousands of first-class jewelry unit. At present, 90% of the company's total production is exported to overseas markets mainly U.S.A., Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, and MidEast etc. The remaining 10% is for domestic retail and wholesale. Product prices range from a few US dollars up to thousands of US dollars.



Show Schedule

USA

     Jewelers Int'l Showcase, Miami (Jan)

     JA New York Winter Show (Feb)

     Jewelers Int'l Showcase, Miami (Apr)

     JCK Las Vegas Show (May)

     JA New York Summer Show (Jul)

     JA Special Delivery New York (Oct)

     Jewelers Int'l Showcase, Miami (Oct)

Hong Kong

     HK Int'l Jewellery Show (Mar)

     HK Jewellery & Gem Fair (Jun)

     HK Jewellery & Gem Fair (Sep)

Mainland China

     China Int'l Gold, Jewellery & Gem Fair, Shenzhen (Feb)

     Shenzhen Int'l Jewellery Fair (Sep)

     China Int'l Jewellery Fair, Beijing (Nov)

Japan

     Int'l Jewellery Fair Tokyo (Jan)

     Int'l Jewellery Fair Kobe (May)

     Japan Jewellery Fair (Aug)

   
   
 



Contact Us
|
Sitemap
|
Friendly Links
|
Adobe Website
Unit G, 2/F Kaiser Estate Phase 2, 51 Man Yue Street,Hunghom, Kowloon, Hong Kong SAR, China.
Tel: (852) 2766-3002 Fax: (852) 2362-3647 E-mail: enquiry@jewelry.org.hk